Pointe Santo offers complete leisure facilities including a variety of children's activities
available in the Clubhouse.
Supervised activities for children 4 years and older are offered Monday through Friday in the Clubhouse at Pointe Santo. Craft activities appropriate for specific age groups are scheduled at different times each day for a nominal fee. Children have the opportunity to make crafts, play shell bingo, have an ice cream, and learn more about Sanibel Island and its ecosystem. Children who participate in activities find the clubhouse a great way to make friends.
Sunday (during high season)
10:00 Meet and greet with Jan. Sign up for the week's activities in advance.
3:00 Ice cream sundaes $4.
- Due to the difference in skill level, it is required and strictly enforced that each child sign-up in their correct age group. Must be 10 years old to participate in any hot glue gun projects.
- Craft classes are generally 20-45 minutes; length varies according to number of participants. Please be aware that some crafts may use permanent markers or paints. Aprons are available upon request.
- Children's Party is for ages 5-13. Minimum number of participants is 5. Please sign up and pay by Tuesday at 3pm. Pizza, goldfish, cookie, and drink are included.
- *Color your Special Pointe Santo T-Shirt. Keep or give a memorable souvenir.
- **"Mommy and Me" craft is for children three and under and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hair Braiding is also available by appointment in the clubhouse on Wednesdays and Fridays!
- Bingo is free and fun for all! Must have couple of families or participants to play. Approx. 30 min.
- Schedule and prices are subject to change. For more information stop by the clubhouse or contact Mandy at 239-472-1148 or Mandy@ptsanto.com.
- Giant Ice Cream Sandwich sold when clubhouse is open. $2 exact change required.
have a signed permission slip in addition to signing up for all classes in advance.
Classes without sign-ups could result in a cancellation.